1. Snap fresh asparagus
2. Boil Water
3. Add asparagus and blanch for 2 minutes
4. Put asparagus in ice water to stop the cooking
5. In a large skillet over medium-high, add two tablespoons of minced garlic, then deglaze with 1/2 cup of Bob Wallace No. 21. Bring to a simmer and allow to reduce to half the volume.
6. Add 1/2 stick of butter, 1/3 cup of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of Buffalo sauce, 1-2 tablespoons of hot sauce, 1 tablespoon of parsley. Give a quick stir to combine.
7. Add the blanched asparagus and toss for 2 minutes until mixed up.