1. Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides as needed.
2. Add the sugar and beat well.
3. Add in flour, a small bit at a time, beating on low speed, just until incorporated.
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes, and up to 2 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
6. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
7. Scoop out 1 tablespoon sized balls of dough, roll them into rounds, and place them on the cookie sheet. Lightly press your thumb in the center of each round. Fill each indentation with a ½ teaspoon of any Bob Wallace Jelly.
8. Place pan in oven to bake for 11 minutes, or until just golden on the edges. (Cookies will be very soft when you remove them from the oven – that’s a good thing!)
9. Cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, then carefully transfer to a cooling rack to finishing cooling.
We need your consent to load the translations
We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.